The Janet Pomeroy Center (my amazing send-off event organization/facility) in San Francisco alerted me of a series of talks that they will be holding about issues surrounding brain injury coming up in September. If I could attend some of these, I would! So, if you have the ability, I’d say, go! The talks are free to attend, but you’ll need to register by August 25. After you go, tell me all about what you learned and perhaps I’ll put that here, too!
- #projectmendthemind has a new website look and logo. Thanks @neumediaweb! mendthemind.org 1 year ago
- RT @DrexelSOE: Congrats @dmarkgraf who's in the latest issue of @SInow. His story is very inspiring to say the least. Worth picking up for … 1 year ago
- Pick up today’s issue of #SportsIllustrated to read more about #NFL, #concussion and how I fit into breakthrough research! Page 80 1 year ago
- This week's post: My heroes in Nebraska... accesssportsexperiences.org/blog-story-of-… 2 years ago
- CNN: Chris Borland, 24, to retire from NFL, cites fear of concussions cnn.it/1BtM28v I'm a fan of #NFL, but this sends a message. 2 years ago