If you are new to this site, I welcome you and wish to assist you in making sense of my mission and website. Please feel free to explore. BUT! If you want to avoid confusion:
1. Visit the About page first, to read about the DougTrails mission and story. Or, visit Documentary to watch a short introductory video.
2. The DougTrails 2011 TBI Tour ended successfully in Toms River, NJ at 56 days and 3256 miles – if you’d like to read posts starting from Day 1, click here.
3. Post-XC Journey, my mission to help brain injury survivors continues. Read recent posts below to see what I’m doing!
Scrolling down, you’ll see the most recent posts first. I’m glad you’re here to read more about DougTrails !
Disclaimer: most posts were written via iPhone – please excuse misspellings or errors.
- This week's post: My heroes in Nebraska... accesssportsexperiences.org/blog-story-of-… 8 months ago
- CNN: Chris Borland, 24, to retire from NFL, cites fear of concussions cnn.it/1BtM28v I'm a fan of #NFL, but this sends a message. 8 months ago
- Hit by a truck and survived a coma: Help this inspiring man keep his cheerful drive to... gofundme.com/HelpDougEraseD… 8 months ago
- RT @AccessSportsExp: If you haven't been able to join Doug on his journey of survival, recovery and understanding, do it today! http://t.co… 9 months ago
- "PATIENCE is the name of my family's beloved..." Read this week's guest blog at the Access Sports Experiences site: alturl.com/3bcig 9 months ago