If you are new to this site, I welcome you and wish to assist you in making sense of my mission and website. Please feel free to explore. BUT! If you want to avoid confusion:
1. Visit the About page first, to read about the DougTrails mission and story. Or, visit Documentary to watch a short introductory video.
2. The DougTrails 2011 TBI Tour ended successfully in Toms River, NJ at 56 days and 3256 miles – if you’d like to read posts starting from Day 1, click here.
3. Post-XC Journey, my mission to help brain injury survivors continues. Read recent posts below to see what I’m doing!
Scrolling down, you’ll see the most recent posts first. I’m glad you’re here to read more about DougTrails !
Disclaimer: most posts were written via iPhone – please excuse misspellings or errors.
- #projectmendthemind has a new website look and logo. Thanks @neumediaweb! mendthemind.org 9 months ago
- RT @DrexelSOE: Congrats @dmarkgraf who's in the latest issue of @SInow. His story is very inspiring to say the least. Worth picking up for … 9 months ago
- Pick up today’s issue of #SportsIllustrated to read more about #NFL, #concussion and how I fit into breakthrough research! Page 80 9 months ago
- This week's post: My heroes in Nebraska... accesssportsexperiences.org/blog-story-of-… 1 year ago
- CNN: Chris Borland, 24, to retire from NFL, cites fear of concussions cnn.it/1BtM28v I'm a fan of #NFL, but this sends a message. 1 year ago