Riding a bicycle 3000+ miles and gaining awareness along the way is a very difficult thing to do, requiring as much help as possible. Your help is crucial to my success.
Here’s an overview of what this mission needs in order to be successful:
- Donations to cover bicycle/equipment purchases & repairs, food/water, occasional lodging, and emergencies
- Corporate/private sponsorships
- Donations to the Raisin Hope Foundation, which go directly to TBI recovery and research nationwide
- Media Contacts – National and Local Print, Radio, TV, Internet News – to educate about TBI and inspire families/survivors
- Rehabilitation hospitals & centers to be part of the tour and visited
- Ride/Route Support (Portions of route, or complete route)
- Documentary: Private/Corporate donations
To Donate to DougTrails, The Raisin Hope Foundation, or the Documentary that is being created, visit this secure PayPal page. Need suggestions for what to donate? Small donations ($5 or so) can help cover flat tires along my route… Big donations (>$50) can cover food for almost 3 full days while on the road. Any amount is amazing! All donors get their name artfully drawn on the DougTrails touring bike’s frame, among a few other perks too! Money allocated but not used to cover food/emergency repairs/supplies will go directly to the Raisin Hope Foundation.
Would you like to send a check? Email DougTrails to find out where to send paper check donations (which are excellent and absolutely accepted!)
If you would like to offer help with something not handled by PayPal, please fill out this form.
I look forward to meeting you!