If you are new to this site, I welcome you and wish to assist you in making sense of my mission and website. Please feel free to explore. BUT! If you want to avoid confusion:
1. Visit the About page first, to read about the DougTrails mission and story. Or, visit Documentary to watch a short introductory video.
2. The DougTrails 2011 TBI Tour ended successfully in Toms River, NJ at 56 days and 3256 miles – if you’d like to read posts starting from Day 1, click here.
3. Post-XC Journey, my mission to help brain injury survivors continues. Read recent posts below to see what I’m doing!
Scrolling down, you’ll see the most recent posts first. I’m glad you’re here to read more about DougTrails !
Disclaimer: most posts were written via iPhone – please excuse misspellings or errors.
- Amazing! Doug Markgraf, #projectmendthemind, @thisbeatsacoma mentioned in @DrexelMag's #40under40 drexelmagazine.org/2014/03/2014-f… 2 weeks ago
- The summer is approaching! My bike tour of the entire East Coast is in need of your help (in MANY ways)! gofundme.com/6wdru0 1 month ago
- I'm raising money for Survivor + Science TBI Bicycle Tour. Click HERE! gofundme.com/6wdru0 #gofundme 2 months ago
- I'll be riding 2500 miles - eastern USA north-south, visiting #Brain_Injury research centers and hospitals this June. bit.ly/1ciYBZ9 2 months ago
- My 2nd bike tour for #TBI and #TBIawareness :is happening: this June. We're seeking volunteers, riders, donations and help! 2 months ago